10 Tips to Help Your Kids Have Good Oral Care Inside and Outside The Home.
1. Make oral cleansing fun, let them choose their toothbrush, give them or sing a song to them while brushing, you can also look for some apps where they have to wait for a certain song to stop brushing.
2. When you're away from home, bring bottles of sugar-free water or gum, such as Orbit for Kids; some benefits of chewing gum without sugar, are: it stimulates the flow of saliva, helps to eliminate food remains inside the mouth, helps reduce tartar and strengthens teeth.
3. Help protect your teeth from brushing as they come and go from your extracurricular activities by chewing sugar-free gum, you'll love it.
4. Teach by example, see that you brush your teeth, floss, and rinse your mouth twice a day; when you're driving or after eating you can chew sugar-free gum.
5. Reward them with some stickers, or reading a longer bedtime story, if they took care of their teeth well in the day.
6. Choose oral care products that come in flavors and colors that kids like to feel more motivated to use. Orbit for Kids comes in two special flavors for kids, Bubblegum Original Chicle and Strawberry-Banana.
7. Brush and clean your teeth together with your children, take advantage to teach them, so you can monitor them and make sure they are forming good habits.
8. Show them photos of their favorite characters with big, healthy smiles, to motivate them to keep their teeth healthy.