Follow these 7 tips to make your little one sleep peacefully, a successful and enjoyable routine for babies who are no longer healthy.
Sponsored post as part of AVEENO's Bloggers Ambassadors campaign.
As babies get older, it's good to establish a sleep routine, so the process becomes easier for everyone. Sleeping a child is sometimes not as easy as it seems, especially if they have dry or irritated skin from eczema.
In my case, two of my children suffer from eczema, I always followed my mom's advice: bathe them a little before bed so that they relax and moisturize their skin with AVEENO that's how I met these products when the dermatologist recommended them to me.
But there are babies who don't fall asleep so easy and already desperate moms, resort to home remedies like that of bathing them with lettuce leaves (which I don't know if it works), better follow the advice of Dr. Andrés Cotton to get your little one, have sweet dreams with a routine pair to sleep entertaining and memorable.
7 Tips for Sleeping Your Little One
1. A nice bath. Start the sleep routine with a bath with warm water, using a soap for your little one's body like aVEENO Baby EcZema Cleansing Therapy Moisturizing Wash.
2. A gentle massage. After bathing your child, give a gentle massage with the new AVEENO Baby Eczema Therapy Nigthtime Balm to relax him or her, relieve itching caused by eczema, have a good consistency and will not leave greasy residue on your baby's skin. This will help you fall asleep faster and longer.
3. Wish the moon and the stars sweet dreams. Bring your little one to the window and let him see through it, so he can begin to understand that it's night and it's time to go to bed.
4. Read him. Lie down for a little while with the child and read a story, this will cause anxiety to be removed, help you relax and fall asleep faster.
5. Give him some soft music. While you dress and massage your child, you can put classical music or crib songs at a low volume, or better, sing gently to help your little one sleep peacefully.
6. Dim light. Leave a soft light or a little photo on in your baby's bedroom, you'll feel safer, protected and sleep more relaxed.
7. Give it up! Show your baby how much you want it, kiss him and hold him before putting him to sleep.
I'm sure with these tips, your little one will sleep relaxed and happy and so will you! I recommend you try these AVEENO Baby products:
AVEENO Baby Eczema Therapy Nighttime Balm. It moisturizes intensely without leaving greasy residues, helps strengthen the skin's natural moisturizer barrier and helps prevent dry, itchy skin from returning from eczema.
AVEENO Baby Cleansing Therapy Moisturizing Wash. Cleanser formulated to not damage the skin barrier; fragrance-free.
AVEENO Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream. Cream or lotion that relieves itching, dry skin and irritation caused by eczema; steroid-free and fragrance-free.
AVEENO Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment. It is an extra fine powder containing natural colloidal oats; dissolves in the water in your baby's bathroom that functions as a natural cleanser, without using soap, leaving skin moisturized. is hypoallergenic.