Being a social media butterfly is getting easier with the help of technology, meeting new friends or keeping in touch with older friends would be easy using these Apps.
Social Apps bring us closer to our friends and family and also finding our old friends we haven’t seeing for many years, these are some of my favorite apps or Apps to socialize:
- Snapchat: This is one of the favorite apps of young people between the ages of 13 and 34; you can create and send images or videos with text to your contacts that last seconds or to the public for 24 hours. You can see what’s going on in your City, from different fan points of view. (For iOS and Android)
- Instagram: Another popular one, is to share your photos using all kinds of filters, and fifteen-second videos that you can edit before. It is widely used by celebrities and brands, search with keywords or hashtags and follow your favorites! (It’s for iOS/Android)
- Skype: It’s great for making calls, multiple people can participate in a conference-like conversation, whether it’s just audio or can include video, you can also chat, and send texts and photos. (It’s for iOS, Android, and Windows)
- Twitter: Express yourself in 140 letters, it’s one of my favorites for news of the moment, from all over the world; Find out firsthand by following your favorites, also use keywords to find what interests you, follow your friends, and repeat what they write (RT), answer tweets, participate in sweepstakes, share photos, learn what others share, etc. (It’s for iOS, Android, Windows)
- Facebook: It remains a favorite for all ages, it has become an app to look for old friendships and maintain new ones; be in touch with family. Here you can share photos, thoughts, videos, and follow celebrities, channels, and pages. You can also give and block those who cease to being your friends, you can create and manage your events, create and join groups specifics, etc. (For iOS, Android)
- Messenger: Contact your people privately and for free. It’s like you’re texting, but without paying (work with your data plan) You can access your Facebook contacts and those on your phone. You can also create chat groups, name the group, take and send photos and videos, and you can make calls at no cost, even to people from other countries, you can send voice messages, for those occasions when you have a lot to say.
- Waze: Very useful when you’re stuck in traffic. Waze is the GPS app or navigation with the largest community in the world, allowing you to alert other drivers about traffic accidents in real time, closures by road works, closed streets, etc. You can save money on gas by acting with the community by reporting the different prices on offer. (iOS/ Android/ Windows).
- LinkedIn: It’s a social app but more professional, it allows you to create your profile or resume, allows you to search for a job, connect with other professionals, find out about job offers and industry news, recommend your acquaintances and show them to the world what you have achieved as a professional.
These are just a few of the Socialization Apps that we can use to connect with our old or new friends, take advantage of them, and don’t miss out on details of what’s going on around us.
Which of these Socialize Apps do you prefer?