Walking from Socialitos is getting easier with the help of technology, contact ingesb with your friends, share and find out the newest with these Apps.
The Apps bring us closer and closer to our friends and family, do not say find the old friends you have stopped seeing for many years, these are some of my favorite apps or Apps to socialize:
1. Snapchat: This is one of the favorite apps of young people between the ages of 13 and 34; you can create and send images or videos with text to your contacts that last seconds or to the public for 24 hours. You can see what's going on in your City, from different fan points of view. (For iOS and Android)
2. Vine: To create, view and share short videos of six seconds or "Vines" of all kinds, views are counted as loops, you can use hashtags or keywords to be found by other users. (For iOS, Android,Windows)
3. Periscope: Explore the world through someone's eyes" is the slogan of this app, which means that you can "see" what the other person is living at the time, such as when your contacts share a concert, a walk, a talk. You can share your own short videos online or live. For example, if you're traveling and want to share your live experience with your contacts, if you get little hearts, your content is liking your readers. (For iOS)
4. Flickr: This is an old yahoo app that has returned renewed, users have 1TB free to search, save, and organize their photos, includes filters and you can also share them on facebook or twitter. (It's for iOS and Android)
5. Instagram: Another of the popular ones, is to share your photos using all kinds of filters, fifteen-second videos that you can edit before. It is widely used by celebrities and brands, search with keywords or hashtag and follow your favorites! (It's for iOS/Android)
6. Skype: It's great for making calls, multiple people can participate for a conference-like conversation, whether it's just audio or can include video, you can also chat, send texts and photos. (It's for iOS,Android, Windows)
7. Twitter: Express yourself in 140 letters, it's one of my favorites for news of the moment, from all over the world; Find out firsthand following your favorites, also use keywords to find what interests you, follow your friends, repeat what they write (RT), answer tweets, participate in sweepstakes, share photos, learn what others share etc. (It's for iOS, Android, Windows)
8. Facebook: It remains a favorite for all ages, it has become an app to look for old friendships and maintain new ones; be in touch with family, you can share photos, thoughts, videos, follow celebrities, channels, pages, you can also give and block those who ceaseto being your friends, you can create and manage your events, create and join groups specifics, etc. (For iOS, Android)
9. Messenger: Contact your people privately and for free. It's like you're texting, but without paying (work with your data plan) You can access your facebook contacts and those on your phone. You can also create chat groups, name the group, take and send photos and videos, and you can make calls at no cost, even to people from other countries, you can send voice messages, for those occasions when you have a lot to say.
10. Waze: Very useful when you're stuck in traffic. Waze is the GPS app or navigation with the largest community in the world, allows you to alert other drivers about traffic accidents in real time, closures by road works, closed streets etc. You can save money on gas by acting with the community by reporting the different prices on offer. (iOS/ Android/ Windows).
11. Linkedln: It's a social app but more professional, it allows you to create your profile or resume, allows you to search for a job, connect with other professionals, find out about job offers and industry news, recommend your acquaintances and show them to the world what you have achieved as a professional.
12. DripThat: It's a free App, with which you can share photos and videos with your contacts "on account of drops", that is to say little by little, you control the specific time to share your drips, either in public, private or in groups.
These are just a few of the Socializing Apps that exist to connect with your old or new friends, take advantage of them and don't miss out on details of what's going on around you.
And you, which of these Socialize Apps do you prefer?
This is a post compensated by Verizon Wireless.