Celebrate National Hamburger Month with Culver's ButterBurgers burgers, read the following reasons to try them and take advantage of the Believe It promotion, you could earn $25,000!
This is a sponsored campaign in collaboration with Culver's. #ButterBurgerBelieveIt
Did you know that if all the burgers americans eat in a year, they'd turn the earth 32 times?
Burgers are the most typical American food, we love it, so to celebrate National Hamburger Day we went to Culver's to try butterBurgers, I share our experience.
We ordered a ButterBurger Value Basket, which includes a burger of your choice (you can see the Butterburgers types on the list), a side or side dish to choose and refreshment; the amount is perfect for a meal or dinner.
The package comes with one of the following sides, but you can choose another one by paying a little extra: crinkle cut fries, cole slaw, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, sodas, iced tea, milk and milk with chocolate.
My hjo and I ordered butterBurger The Luxe, my daughter the ButterBurguer The Original and ordered the Mushroom and Swiss ButterBurger for my other son. We all found the burger to be well cooked but juicy and with a very rich meat flavor, very fresh ingredients and soft bread.
After trying The ButterBurgers burgers from Culver's, I share:
10 Reasons to Try NutBurgers from Culver's
1. Butter Burgers are made with fresh beef, 100% midwestern. We quickly realized that they use fresh meat, never before frozen, because it tastes very good; when you freeze the meat loses moisture, that causes it to lose flavor, but these burgers have a very rich flavor.
2. Burgers are prepared to order i.e. they get on the grill when you make your order, never before.
3. Beef of three types is used: sirloin, chuck and plate so the meat has a rich taste of steak, it is juicy and sealed to perfection.
4. They call them ButterBurgers because the bread is lightly covered with a thin layer of butter that gives them a very rich appearance and taste.
5. The beef from the burgers is perfectly marunlike to make them juicy and ensure a richer flavor.
6. You can create your perfect ButterBurger burger by choosing your favorite toppings or ingredients such as: lettuce, tomato, pickles, purple onion, two strips of bacon, sautéed mushrooms, cheddar cheese, Swiss or American, mayonnaise, catfish, mustard.
7. You can order your burger, simple, double or triple!
8. There are several types of ButterBurgers: ButterBurger "The Original" The Culver's Deluxe, The Culver's Bacon Deluxe, ButterBurguer Cheese, Cheddar ButterBurger, Chedar ButterBurger with Bacon, Wisconsin Swiss Melt, Sourdough Melt, Mushroom and Swiss ButterBurger between Other.
9. They are prepared with a sealing and pressure technique that makes the patties look juicy, but at the same time golden on top, full of flavor.
10. You have the option to choose gluten-free bread for your burger, although it should be clarified that the restaurant is not gluten-free, but the bread comes in sealed packaging and is handled carefully.
The Culver's menu also includes chicken strips, chicken burgers, soups, kid's meals, salads, snow, malts, among others.
How to participate in the Believe It promotion of Culver's and Pepsi
Go to Culver's and take advantage of the Believe It Sweepstakes promotion, to participate buy a Value Basket or a medium refreshment for the chance to win the $25,000 jackpot; $1,000 daily prizes and more!
Then visit ButterBurgerBelieveIt.com and write down the code on your glass.
The promotion is valid from May 7 to June 10, 2018.
Winner/Winner SWEEPSTAKE: Comment 27 Leela
To celebrate National Hamburger Day with your family, I invite you to the draw of:
A pack of 4 coupons for The Value Basket from Culver's
To participate, leave a comment with the answer:
Have you tried The Culver's ButterBurgers or Which ButterBurger would you like to try?
The draw ends on June 8 at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced here and on our Facebook page. Coupons will be mailed. Valid only in USA. No purchase is required to participate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Culver's. The opinions and text are all mine.