The new Shark® Steam & Spray™ Pro offers everything from quick cleaning to deep cleaning to disinfect floors. I share my experience or review with this product.
*We receive product to make the review or review.
Cleaning floors is not always the same, sometimes we just need a quick mop, sometimes a thorough cleaning and others a good disinfected floor; for example after the holidays or when we fry some food and the floor is left with grease.
I have more than five years of knowing how to use and know Shark products, a pioneer in steam cleaning technology; I'm currently testing the new Sharksteam Cleaner® Steam & Spray™ Pro that makes floor cleaning easier and more practical.
Lately I have been getting rid of everything we don't need, so since I have this cleaner, I get rid of several tools, which I occupied to clean every floor. In my house we have three types of flooring: laminate (wood imitation) in the social areas, ceramics in the bathrooms and hall and vinyl in the kitchen (I hope to exchange it for ceramics very quickly!).
Clean and disinfect your floors steam with Shark ® Steam & Spray™ Pro, it has two convertible heads (one that connects to the electric power and the other is used with batteries) to be able to perform three types of floor cleaning:
- Just Steam. Steam-Only Mode converts water (distilled recommended) into steam for deep, waste-free cleaning.
- Steam and Spray. Steam & Spray Mode Combines steam with Shark® Hard Floor Cleanser floor cleaner for when you need deeper cleaning that removes glued dirt, grease and stains. I use it in this mode in the kitchen and comiedor, which is where we spend a lot of time and get more dirty; Used with a towel or reusable cloth that comes in care, is washed when you finish cleaning the floor.
- Just Spray. Spray-Only Mode For light cleaning, I use it to clean the laminate floor. It is used by changing the Shark's head to the lightest, it is used with SaniFiber batteries or batteries and disposable towels™ to clean quickly.
For me the cleaning of the floor is very important because my children have a barefoot time; we put a lot of dirt in the sole of the shoes no longer have children or babies crawling; but if you have remember that babies all get carried into their mouths, it's better that the floor is well sanitized or disinfected.
It has been very practical to use this 3-in-1 steam floor cleaning system, other Shark® Steam & Spray features™ Pro include:
- LED light to better see stains on the floor and from under the furniture.
- Removable electric cord.
- For light cleaning it is used with batteries. (Includes 4).
- The heads are rotating, as you can see in the photo, it is easy to handle.
- It stops completely when you use the steam head and Spray for easier storage.
- Used with the included washable towel or with SaniFiber™ disposable towels.
- It is used with water (preferably distilled, but can be from the key) or with the Shark® Hard Floor Cleanser cleaner.
Forget so many tools to clean the floor, I recommend the Shark® Steam & Spray™ Pro steam cleaner that have a suggested price of $119.00. Visit SharkClean.com for more reports.