Visit Disneyland this Summer 207 and enjoy well-known and now renovated attractions as a family, plus surprises for all visitors!
If you're visiting Disneyland Resort this summer you'll experience the new magic of the two parks as classic attractions will reopen at Disneyland Park in July and the Summer Of Heroes festivities will continue until September 10 at Disney California Adventure Park , home to the exciting and fun attraction, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
July 17 marks the anniversary of Disneyland's inauguration in 1955 and also the premiere of "Fantasmic!," the popular spectacular night show. Check out Disneyland's New for Summer 2017:
- Starting July 29, the Disneyland Railroad will take you back on a great circular tour of Walt Disney's original Magic Kingdom.
- Classic River Attractions, Rivers of America – Mark Twain Riverboat, Sailing Ship Columbia and Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes – will launch again on July 29 with new adventures and views that will take your breath away from park guests.
Pirate's Lair of Tom Sawyer Island reopens on Friday, July 16.
- "Fantasmic!," which tells the story of Mickey Mouse and his vivid imagination, returns to Rivers of America in Frontierland with his classic themed song that he has treasured and shared with guests for 25 years. This time it will include new scenes and characters from "Aladdin," "Tangled," "The Lion King" and "Pirates of the Caribbean."
These adventures of "Fantasmic!" are revived with their new screens and innovative technological projection to create even brighter and more vibrant scenes than before.
- The Disneyland Railroad, one of the park's original attractions, returns with its iconic locomotives for new adventures. Now you'll travel across rocks along a path that extends to Rivers of America and for the first time turn left on your park tour.
Along the way, you'll enjoy the sight of the legendary Grand Canyon Dioramas and Walt Disney Spring World that have reshaped their original glow and new magic.
- A new section can also be seen from the train, as well as five new waterfalls, from the Mark Twain Riverboat, Sailing Ship Columbia and Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes.
- Aside from the classics at Frontierland and New Orleans Square, the beloved Main Street Electrical Parade continues its late-night performances at Disneyland until August 20.
- At Disney California Adventure you'll experience the new Epic Adventure and high-energy thrill in Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! It's Disney's unique attraction in the Universe where you can enter guardian history of the Galaxy story, while helping Rocket rescue his rare cosmic gang. There are different adventures and you won't know which one you'll encounter!
Have you been to Disneyland? Which of these is your favorite?