There's a lot to do and see in Dallas, I share a list of all kinds of Events in Dallas for October 2015, come visit us because the list will be updated every week. There are family, adult, free and not so free events.
- Meet the animated characters from the new Disney Pixar film The Good Dinosaur; Arlo and Spot will be at the Texas State Fair as part of a national tour. Arlo, 20 feet tall and will be accompanied by his human friend Spot in honor of the premiere of The Good Dinosaur.
Stop by the exhibition to take photos, participate in an activity station and have the opportunity to receive the promotional items from the film. October 17 and 18 10 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Texas State Fair on Nimitz Terrace.
The Good Dinosaur opens in theaters November 25, 2015.
- Go to dinner and enjoy a spectacular show at Medieval Times Dallas Castle, right now they have a promotion for their entrance tickets.
- The Perot Museum TECH Truck, is a mobile villain that will bring science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics (STEAM) to certain areas of Dallas and the Metroplex that do not have access to the museum. Research whether they're going to pass through your neighborhood in perotmuseum.org/techtruck is conducted by Dell in conjunction with the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
- On October 31, Creatures of Light: Nature's Bioluminescence opens at Perot Museum of Nature and Science that will take visitors on a fascinating walk through the world of light, explore organisms Earth's extraordinary light-producing, such as the flickering fireflies found in the backyards of the world to the shimmering deep-sea fish and other fantastic creatures that illuminate the depths of the oceans.
The traveling exhibition will run until February 21, 2016, requires an extra fee aside from the General Admission Museum for non-members with a total admission cost of $26 for adults (18-64 years), $18 for young people (2-17), $19 for seniors (65 free for children under 2. Member Tickets $5 for adults (18-64 years) and $4 for youth (2-17) and seniors (65+).
- Makeup for a good cause. Celebrate the 6th Anniversary of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Join Lancóme and celebrity makeup artist Mickey Willaims, learn to look and feel the best way with their tips, the program will be held at Dillard's stores on a national tour where you will visit selected places selling Lancó me until October 24, with queries, apps, product recommendations, tips and other things to achieve the beauty trends of autumn.
Dillards will donate the same amount that Láncome donated for the sale in triendas and online from October 16 to 24, 2015. Make your appointment or visit the Lancóme booth on October 9 at Dillard's Dallas – North Park from 12-5 pm to meet Mickey Williams.214.373.7000 Ext: 5012.
Send on Instagram or Twitter your heart-shaped hands with the hashtag
#LancomeGivesBack and Lancsme will donate $1 to St. Jude.
- Free Event #SinIgual of Jagermeister is focusing on Hispanic heritage month with an event that will envelop attendees in their brand experience by joining Latinos and creating a celebration #SinIgual. Drinks or signature cocktails and a shot specially prepared to celebrate that night will be served. October 8 at 8:00 pm at the Hickory Street Annex. Rsvp. Only 21 years old or older.
- The Texas State Fair, as you visit every year in Fair Park. Remember that Chevrolet has free concerts on your ticket, for example it was Heavy last week and this October 18th will be Emilio Navaira. Here you can see all the coupons and discounts that have #BigTex.
- The Pumpkin Patch or Pumpkin Pumpkin Festival of Dallas Arboretum is one of the best in the United States here you can see discounts and special events. I just went and I really recommend it, it is very nice to take photos, walk, have fun and learn.
- Southern Living will be at Dillard's NorthPark Center this Saturday, October 10th to offer you the latest ideas for some fun parties. Go enjoy everything from cooking demonstrations to decorating tips, get ready for the Christmas holidays with the help of Southern Living editor and event expert Kimberly Schlegel Whitman. L.
Consumers will have the opportunity to purchase the new party decoration from Southern Living's collection at Dillard's and sample delicious Christmas recipes from Southern Living Cook 2015. NorthPark Center Dillard's, 8687 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75225 Hours from 11am to 12pm and 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- Grapevine Mills looks pink, the guest service booth will be equipped in pink and staff will be honoring National Breast Cancer Awareness Month with pink accessories. There will be other planned activities such as:
At some Simon Mills and Premium Outlets, there will be $10 voucher cards available on Customer Service, offering 25 percent off an item from all participating merchants. One hundred percent of these donations will benefit Komen.
On Saturday, October 24 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Grapevine Mills will be home to the Baylor University Media Center's Mobile Mammography Unit in the 4B parking near children's place. The area residents are encouraged to attend this event. To schedule your appointment call 214-820-3040. Participants must bring their insurance card and photo ID to their appointment.
Grapevine Mills will raise awareness of Susan G. Komen's National Cancer Awareness Month by outsetting some shoppers with 'Mision Pink' treats while they shop.
Force Wall – By making a donation of $1, survivors, family and/or friends can write their strength message on a board, are encouraged to take a photo and place it on the Force Wall and share via social media.