Headband's hairstyle with chonguitos at the end, step by step.
- We untin and comb the hair.
- We separate the hair from the front with which we are going to form the headband.
- We make a ponytail with the hair on the back that we will not use, so that it does not get in the way.
- We start by forming one side of the headband, you can do the section in the middle or side as I did; We divide it along into two parts, in one of the parts we form the first colita, we secure with a league. We make the second ponytail right away and secure.
- Now let's start crossing the tails forming an equis with them and we will use the tips to form other tails the same as the first two, securing with a league each of them.
- We repeat these steps on both sides of the head until we have the full headband.
- We take the tips of the tails from both sides of the head, we pass them through the nape of the neck, to hide them under the hair that we do not use and we secured with a garter, I joined them to two other tails, which I did with the hair near the nape of the neck , to ensure them better.
- In the end we have a headband with very flirty crossed tails, like the one in the first photo of the post.