Incredibles 2 will be available in digital format on October 23 and on Blu-ray on November 6. Participate to win one of the digital copies of “Incredibles 2”
It took 14 years for the Disney Pixar film Incredibles 2 to hit theaters and generated a very strong response in critics and audiences, with a 93% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
Incredibles 2 came straight to the list of the highest-grossing animated films in history, surpassing $1 billion in international grossing.
Meet the Incredibles instantly in Digital format in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ and in Movies Anywhere on October 23 and on Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD, ™ Blu-ray,™ DVD and On-Demand on November 6.
These “Incredibles 2” formats include never-before-seen material focused on the film’s beloved characters and the filmmakers who bring them to life. The release includes:
Incredibles 2. ADDITIONAL MATERIAL (may vary)
Incredibles 2 Blu-ray and Digital:
- New mini-movie “Auntie Edna” – When Bob Parr visits superhero costume designer Edna Mode to help him with his baby Jack-Jack who has plenty of energy, Edna works all night to design a suit that harnesses and controls powers seemingly infinite baby.
- 10 scenes removed with introduction – Suburban Escape, Kari Revisited, Return of the Supers, Chewed Out, Late Audition, Slow Day, Frozone and Honey, Restaurant Robbery, Fashion Show and Security Breakdown.
- Super stuff – From buildings and vehicles to costumes and props, all action movies need a lot of fantastic things. Meet the creators and find out what it takes to design and build such an uniquely incredible world.
- Heroes and Villains – A collection of mini documentaries about the previous stories and the main concept ideas behind the characters of “Incredibles 2,” in which the actors who lent their voices, director Brad Bird and the Pixar artists talk about the various elements that make these characters feel so real.
- Ralph Eggleston: Art Director – This short segment explores the various ways an art director influenced the look, environment and nature of the Pixar universe, culminating in “Incredibles 2”.
- Strong Coffee: An Animation Lesson with Brad Bird – Brad Bird’s passion for animation goes back to his childhood and the years he spent with his Disney mentor, Milt Kahl, and that enthusiasm and powerful understanding of the medium is reflected in every film he made. Dive into Brad’s early years at Disney Animation Studios and the time he spent at Pixar.
- Road to Pixar: Everyday Heroes – At its core, “Incredibles 2” is about the family dynamics and challenges of being a working mother or father. Meet the Pixar artists who have children as they discuss their personal connection to the film and their experiences as they try to balance work and family.
- Super Baby – A mix of hip hop documentary and music video hosted by Frankie and Paige of Bizaardvark of the Disney Channel. This segment explores how Jack-Jack came to life on screen—from design to special effects to animation—all to a fantastic musical rhythm.
- Comment – Get exclusive feedback from animators Alan Barillaro (animation supervisor), Tony Fucile (animation supervisor, storyboard artist and character designer), Dave Mullins (animation supervisor) and Bret Parker (second unit of animation and crowd supervisor).
- Short film released in theaters: “Bao” – A mature Chinese mother suffers from empty nest syndrome and receives a second chance to be a mother when one of her dumplings comes to life as a lively and cheerful child-dumpling.
- The making of “Bao” – Director Domee Shi shares her secret recipe for making an animated short film, talking about how her rich cultural heritage, unique relationship with her mother and her love of food influenced the production of the culinary fantasy of ” Bao.”
- Deleted shots and stories – Raccoon Fight Story, Evelyn Animation Outtakes, Puppet Animator Interview, Outtakes Goofy Arms Story and SuperBaby Music Video.
- Character Songs, Old Toy TV Commercials, Tool Editing and World Advances from “Incredibles 2”
Exclusive to Digital Incredibles 2 format:
- The most fantastic and cool figure in the entertainment world – In this partially illustrated documentary, Samuel L. Jackson reflects on how his childhood and love of comics shaped his passion for film and imaginative storytelling.
- 2 super scene explanations – Informal commentary segments that analyze specific scenes from the film (The Racoon Fight and Mrs. Incredible) through a particular creative approach, such as action choreography, set design or storyboard.
DVD Incredibles 2:
- Short film released in cinemas: “Bao” and Comments.
- The cast and production team of “Incredibles 2”.
And for you to meet with the Incredibles, I invite you to a raffle!
Two people will win a Digital Copy of Incredibles 2!
To Participate (USA only):
- Leave a comment here, telling what your favorite Incredible 2 character is!
- (Optional for more opportunities) Share once on any social network, using one of the four circles (Twitter, Facebook, G+1, Pinterest) that are below the title of this article!
The draw ends on Monday, October 29 at 12:00pm noon (Central Time).