We'll swim, swim! Finally, this November 15 Finding Dory arrives on DVD and Blu-ray very in time for parties and celebrations!
Finding Dory or Finding Dory was already available on Digital HD and Disney Movies Anywhere from October 25, 2016, we went to celebrate its premiere in Los Angeles, decorating a pumpkin with the image of Dory.
When they announced that the film Searching Dory would be released in the cinema, I think I was more excited about it than my children; Because Looking for Nemo, which premiered thirteen years ago, was one of my eldest son's favorites, so we knew it by heart that we saw her.
From the creators of Finding Nemo, winners of the Academy for Best Animated Film in 2003, Finding Dory arrives in an epic undersea adventure full of imagination, humor and feeling.
In the film, it's been a year since the adventure of Finding Nemo. Dory; the fish that suffers from short-term memory peristing (voiced by Ellen DeGeneres) suddenly begins to remember that it has a family and may be looking for it.
Dory begins to wonder about his past, where he learned to speak cetacean, who are his parents. Suddenly, Dory starts to have some memories about when she was the last time she was with her parents and decides to go looking for them.
Marlin (Albert Brooks) and Nemo (Hayden Rolence) will accompany Dory on a journey to find his family with the help of the octopus Hank; Bailey, a beluga whale and Destiny a myope whale shark.
Looking for Dory Finding Dory arrives on DVD and Blu-ray; has some extras, plus a voucher to download the film digitally.
- Piper : A short on a baby bird leaving its nest for the first time.
- Interviews to Marine Life: A fake documentary with interviews of the film's characters talking about Dory.
- The Octopus that almost ruined Pixar: The challenges of creating the Hank Octopus, "the most complicated character" Pixar has ever done.
- What were we talking about? The film's creators talk about Dory's evolution as a co-starring character to be the main character in this film.
- Sharing a car. A walk through Hollywood with director Andrew Stanton and several voice casts.
- Animation and Interpretation. The behind-the-scenes with the actors who played his voice to the characters in the film.
- Deep in the Algae: Research by the creators of Pixar's film of real creatures for the film.
- Behind the scenes:
- Skating & Sketching With Jason Deamer : Meet Pixar's artistic director.
- Dory's Theme : Performing music and discussing how it is complemented by the film with director Andrew Stanton, composer Tom Newman, and music editor Bill Bernstein.
- Rough Day on the Reef: A collection of computer technical problems of the fun of making the film.
- Finding Nemo as Told By Emoji: The emoji quickly tells the story of the first film.
- Fish Schticks: Movie moments.
- Fish Schticks: A collection of additional humorous moments.
- Living Aquariums: A collection of four digitally animated themed fish tanks. They include Sea Grass, open sea, mantarays and swim to the surface.
- Deleted Scenes :
- An introduction with director Andrew Stanton.
- The loss of Nemo.
- Swimming asleep.
- Low tension in Clown City.
- Hank session.
- The pig.
- Dory garbage.
- Start over.
Sleep Swimming (US Trailer, 01:43)
Theatrical Payoff (Japan Trailer, 02:09)
Can't Remember (Spain Trailer, 01:22)
Journey (Russia Trailer, 02:31)
Audio and subtitles in English, Spanish, French.
Don't miss it!!