There are many ways to help protect the environment, look for those that suit you according to your daily activities, to make it easier to fulfill.
Earth Day is as a special reminder to do our part and help preserve our planet and its natural resources. One way to make sure we're helping to take care of the environment is by using products that are ecologically friendly and help us make a difference every day of the year.
NEUTROGENA® Naturals is committed to improving the environment globally through the design and content of its products. Here we share 5 ways they're helping:
1. Neutrogena® Naturals products contain up to 90% natural ingredients.
2. Maintaining a high standard of post-consumer recycled packaging and striving to increase the percentage of its independence from non-renewable resources.
3. Cardboard boxes are made of 100% recycled paper with a minimum content of 60% post-consumer recycled material and are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
4. Recycled cardboard boxes use 70% less water in their processing than virgin cardboard.
5. The Face & Body Bar product packaging contains vegetable ink.
I share the Recycling in the Home survey conducted by Cone Communications and Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies with very interesting facts about the recycling habits of American families.
And you, how do you take care of the environment?