Find ingredients of excellent quality at the best price and prepare your traditional dishes without spending much, discover because it is cheaper to buy in ALDI stores.
This is an article sponsored by ALDI.
The first time I went to an ALDI store, it was when it was opened in my city, a few years ago; different the concept, but what I liked the most was the big savings when it comes to paying the bill, later I tell you why.
ALDI reminds me of the "corner shop" of our Hispanic countries. Luckily it's close to my house and that's where I run when I'm short of egg, milk, fruits or vegetables.
Gradually we have been testing and knowing ALDI products; they increasingly have ingredients to prepare traditional Hispanic dishes of the brand "Pueblo Lindo" exclusive to the store, but also from Hispanic brands already known with the best prices on the market.
What my family liked the most apart from the egg and milk are the fruits and vegetables; I especially like avocado and black pepper, I always find them very good and very economical; as well as the different types of USDA-quality cheese, meats, chorizo and marinated fajita, among others.
For the holidays we always fill in ALDI chips or chips, there are different types and flavors; paper plates, napkins, cups and trash bags. You can also find wine and beer at a very good price.
ALDI offers Hispanic products under the Pueblo Lindo brand, an exclusive brand of Hispanic products such as:
• Green or red sauce for enchiladas
• Corn or flour tortillas
• Hispanic-flavored water pallets
• Fresh cheese
• Chile chipotle
• Dry chili
• Chips and more!
Reasons to buy from ALDI is cheaper
• Display the products on the same pallets and boxes.
• They have an errand rental system for the errand, you deposit a 25c coin and when you return the cart to its place they return it to you, thus avoidpaying a worker to do so. Personally I like the system, because so people are more careful and do not leave the cart anywhere.
• Encourage you to bring your own bags for the errand, they have a special area for you to pack it yourself. You can also buy a recyclable or paper bag right there for a few cents or download your purchases directly into the trunk of your car.
• The biggest savings is when you buy the store's exclusive brands, which are of good quality, almost half the price of large supermarkets.
Find your nearest store by downloading the ALDI App where you can also download offers, make a shopping list and follow them on social networks to find out about offers and news:
I invite you to visit ALDI you can pay with cash or cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and most Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) debit cards and Link cards and don't forget your quarter or "cora" for the errand!
Have you visited ALDI? What has been your experience?