Plan your visit to The Medieval Times in Dallas and take advantage of special discounts for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, take your family or friends to enjoy dinner and show all for the same price!
In a few days we will visit again Medieval Times in Dallas, this is one of our favorite places in this city for important celebrations like birthdays or to take to walk to visits.
I have already told you on other occasions about this place, it is a castle very close to the center of the city where since you enter the door you transport yourself to the Medieval era.
It is recommended to arrive early, at least ninety minutes before the show, although all seats have very good bista, but depending on how you arrive is the place that touches you, unless you buy this package that gives you some other benefits.
Before the show, you can have a drink at the bar, buy souvenirs, take pictures with the actors, see the horses, visit the small museum of artifacts of the medieval era, etc.
Check out what Medival Times Dallas offers you for the same price:
- Full three-course dinner, (soup, main course and dessert) including drink and coffee.
- Show or show of the Medieval era.
Some things to know about the Medieval Times Knights (plus they are very handsome!) :
- The Knights of Medieval Times begin their training as Scyllades – as they did in the Middle Ages – by learning the care of horses, sword fighting, and weaponry.
- It takes a minimum of six months of training to become a Knight.
- All Knights begin their training as Scyllades – as they did in the Middle Ages – by learning the care of the horse, swords fighting, and weaponry. It takes a minimum of six months of training to become a Knight.
- When fighting, Knights charge at speeds of approximately 15 to 20 miles per hour and reach an impact speed of approximately 30 to 40 miles per hour.
Visit Medieval Times and take advantage of the special promotion, using code MT3629 until 2/28/17 to get these prices:
Children 12 and under $29.95
Vista Medieval Times and plan your visit!