From March 23, 2017 comes the national road to the races of CARS 3 of DISNEY PIXAR with sponsors such as Alamo Rent A Car SM, Coppertone®, Crest®/Oral-B®, DOLE® and Mattel. Find yours in your City!
Disney Pixar's Cars 3 is coming down the road this month with Road to the Races, a national tour that invites #95 fans to prepare for the next release of the film on the big screen.
Five-time Piston Cup champion Lightning McQueen or Lightning McQueen, technology coach Cruz Ramirez and sleek next-generation racer Jackson Storm will be shooting in 27 cities from coast to coast to celebrate the new film Cars 3 , which opens in theaters on June 16, 2017.
"We're going to begin the Disney Springs tour at Walt Disney World on Thursday, March 23," said Lylle Breier, senior vice president of marketing partnerships and special events for Walt Disney Studios. "There will be fun activities for the whole family, plus a look at the movie."
The list of cities includes Miami, Dallas, Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Denver and Los Angeles, among others, the full list is available at CARS3tour.com. The national tour of "Road to the Races" will conclude in California with a visit to NASCAR in Sonoma at Sonoma Raceway from June 24 to 25, 2017, and life-size cars will also roll on the red carpet for the "Cars 3" World Premiere on Saturday, June 10, 20, 200 17.
A multitude of sponsors have signed to support the tour, which includes a variety of activities:
- Alamo Rent A CarSM hosts a street art booth and will bring "Cars 3" to life with a giant-colored mural with Lightning McQueen and his friends, along with a souvenir, a pack of colored pencils.
- Coppertone® is creating a pit crew or race, which encourages visitors to participate in a tire-changing activity and opportunity to share photos.
- Crest® and Oral-B® celebrate the Road to the Races tour, offering fans the opportunity to create a digital postcard with Lightning McQueen and get "Cars" oral care products.
- Dole®, a leader in fresh and quality produce, invites visitors to charge and recharge their batteries, try high-octane fruit and vegetable smoothies, pick up recipes inspired by "Cars 3" and discover how Dole and Disney are working together to make fun healthy and easy living for families. www.dole.com/Cars3.
- Mattel introduces an interactive play area, which sends Lightning McQueen and other runners down gravity drop and throws them into action in new games that feature movie locations. Also on display will be a collection of steel molded racing cars.
Fans will be able to catch a glimpse of the film Cars 3 at the Cinetransformer Mobile Movie Theater. Visitors will also be able to take photos with the cars of characters of natural size.
In addition, the NATIONAL NASCAR Acceleration Nation Youth Sports Program will showcase the science behind NASCAR racing and NASCAR Hall of Fame items will allow attendees to delve into NASCAR history.
Fans will be able to catch a glimpse of the film at the Cinetransformer Mobile Movie Theater. Visitors will also be able to take photos with the full-size cars.
In addition, the NATIONAL NASCAR Acceleration Nation Youth Sports Program will showcase the science behind NASCAR racing and NASCAR Hall of Fame items will allow attendees to get closer to NASCAR's history.
In Dallas/Fort Worth the Road to the Races of CARS 3 will be :
- April 7-9 at Texas Motor Speedway. Address: 3545 Lone Star Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76177
About CARS 3
Blinded by a new generation of fast runners, the legendary Lightning McQueen (voiced by Owen Wilson) is suddenly expelled from the sport he loves. To get back in the game, you'll need the help of an anxious young coach, Cruz Ramirez (voiced by Cristela Alonzo), with his own plan to win, in addition to the inspiration of the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet and some unexpected laps.
Proving that the #95 isn't finished will still test the heart of a champion in the biggest stage of Piston Cup Racing!
Directed by Brian Fee (graphic script artist "Cars", "Cars 2"), produced by Kevin Reher and co-produced by Andrea Warren ("LAVA" short), "Cars 3" in theaters June 16, 2017.