As in everything in life, also on social networks we must know how to behave, I share what you should and should not do in your personal Facebook account.
Just as we were taught in the house good ways or manners, we can continue to do so on social networks, such as Facebook where we now interact with most of our family and friends.
Check the following points to be a good friend on Facebook, avoid getting blocked and take the party in peace.
Tag rules for Facebook or Ntag
- Don't publish that often. If, I know, it's your profile, the one who doesn't want to see you give you a deal, we can think anything, but the truth is that if we publish every five minutes and fill your friends' wall, they're going to end up hiding your profile or unlike giving your page.
- If you're going to use any hashtags, don't exaggerate, make sure you use the most important ones that have something to do with what you're writing.
- Avoid writing in capital letters, it's like you're screaming; also misspelling or dot typing after each word is in bad taste.
- Dirty laundry is washed at home. Just like that, don't post your problems; you'll just create morbid and maybe even make fun of you.
- Appreciate the comments or congratulations they give you directly on your wall, the sooner the better.
- Think carefully about what you're going to write, you might regret it. Remember that everything is now shared, including photos of conversations that can cause you problems.
- Don't submit game requests unless you're sure your friend likes video games.
- If you sell a product, make sure they know what you're selling, but without exaggerating, you'd better offer them in sales groups on Facebook.
- Don't put tags or tags to your friends, always try to ask permission to do so, much less in your sales products, sweepstakes, religious items; unless you have a lot of confidence in them and they allow you to.
- Don't add your friends to a group without their prior authorization.
- Don't make publications that leave you more stung than a soap opera chapter. How many times have you seen a friend put a sad face and then questions he went through to try to comfort him and no longer answer?
- Don't send "chains" or photos like "if you don't share this photo with ten people, you're going to die" on your wall or by inbox. It's really annoying to receive those kinds of publications.
- Try to have an updated profile picture, not one of when you were small or from some cartoon, for your friends to identify you.
- Finally don't share your friends' photo albums on your wall unless you ask for permission first, but why would you like your friends to see your friend's photos?
- If you're uploading photos of a party, don't burn your friends with photos that show them making a fool of yourself; do it privately or in your group of friends.
- Send friend requests only to your acquaintances. If he's interested in having you as a friend, he's going to answer you the first one, otherwise don't insist, forget it.
Do you think of any ideas, other etiquette rules for facebook? Tell me, what do you like or that bothers you on your wall?