Now that Winter is approaching, the air gets colder and drier, the skin tends to lose moisture and can dry out, so we have to look for ways to protect or restore our skin to keep it healthy.
*We receive product.
In this time when one day it is hot and another cold, the air has its effects on our skin, either outside the house by the currents of cold and dry air or inside our house by heating, we must seek to prevent and avoid the effects on our skin , using a good moisturizing lotion such as Lubriderm® Advanced Therapy Lotion that strengthens and restores the skin of the whole family.
The Certified Hispanic Dermatologist Dr. María Patricia Rivas shares Six Tips to keep our skin moisturized and avoid dryness.
1. Use a mild soap to shower (avoid anti-bacterial soaps as they can dry out your skin).
2. Avoid taking bath baths, long showers or multiple baths a day.
3. If your skin is extremely dry, limit soap use to areas of your body that breathe or produce strong odor (armpits, genitals, feet).
4. Apply a moisturizer-rich lotion such as Lubriderm Advance Therapy Lotion all over your body, twice a day, especially after bathing. This lotion provides continuous relief for the toughest skin in just one week. You can get a discount coupon on lubriderm.com/promotions.
5. Your acne or anti-aging regimen may need to change during these months to prevent your face from dry out. Avoid using products that contain retinol or acne cleaners. Check with your dermatologist to modify your regimen.
6. Use sunscreen! Even if it's cool outside and you may not feel heat from the sun, its rays still damage your skin. Use FPS continuously and daily.
With these simple tips we can help prevent the dryness of our skin. Don't be careless to grip the weather change, protect your skin with Lubriderm!