- It occupied a good base as It had to last all night, I started with COVERGIRL Foundation TruBlend on M6 which is super light and combinable.
- On top, a light layer of powder to fix the look and a little pink for the cheeks with Clean Glow Blush in Roses.
- My dress and jewelry were the center of attention, so I had to balance my hair and makeup. For me, a glamorous night really starts with the eyes. I love the drama of a cat's eye, I chose a brown eyeliner instead of black with Bombshell Liner in Chocolate Kiss to create the look.
- Then use the Bombshell Shine Shadow in Gold Goddess to give my eyes a little spark.
- As always, I love large lashes, so I use the Bombshell Volume Mascara mascara on my upper and lower lashes to increase volume and intensity. (also known as #bombshelling)
- For me lipstick or lipstick is a must – I feel naked without it. I wish I could use a nude tone, but it wouldn't be me – I need color. I went with a deep red the LipPerfection Lip Color Tone Flame.
- Oh! And I also always have a shine in my retouching bag!