We receive product.
Many of us follow the customs of our families just putting on a blocker to take care of our skin from the strong rays of sunshine, others out there we hear that you have to drink a lot of water; but in addition to these tips, we must also protect and nourish our skin with a good moisturizing cream. Dr.
Scully. María Patricia Rivas Hispanic dermatologist from Lubriderm gives us some tips on how to Protect and Nourish our Skin and that of our family so that it has a soft and impeccable appearance.
The lotion or cream you use should be chosen based on the type of skin you have. Lubriderm has different options for normal or dry skin and sensitive skin.
- Use lotion or moisturizing cream all over your body at least once a day. The Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion, ideal for daily use, contains vitamin B5 that makes the skin look softer and smoother.
- If you suffer from dry skin, it is recommended to use the cream twice a day. Lubriderm has a lotion called Advance Therapy Lotion, contains a light non-greasy formula, which works paste to relieve and restore extra dry skin.
2. Apply "broad spectrum" sunscreen daily.
Did you know that even in clouds UV rays have the ability to reach our skin causing hyperpigmentation and cause skin cancer?
- A sunscreen with "broad spectrum" means that the product protects against UVA and UVB rays. Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion with Sunscreen SPF15 contains a fast absorption formula and broad spectrum of UVA/UVB protection and long-lasting wetting.
3. Wear sunscreen when you're near water and sand.
It is very important to use sunscreen when we are near water and sand, as these surfaces reflect the harmful rays of the sun.
- Protect yourself from the sun with hats or caps and sunglasses.