Follow Leslie Grace's Summer Beauty Tips and prepare as the Latin artist to look spectacular in your photos this season.
Summer is the season to rest, relax and get the perfect tan, but sand, high temperatures and sun can cause problems.
*This is a sponsored item.
In case you are enjoying a day in the sun or traveling to a tropical destination; You'll surely want to share your photos and to make you look beautiful, I'll share Leslie Grace's Five Summer Beauty Tips.
1. Chic Hats. I always love looking at my mom's photos as I love the styles of her time. That's why I'm so glad that the new summer hats have come back with the trend of "bigger-it-is-better." They not only protect you from the sun's rays, but also give a chic touch to any look.
2. Summer Glow. We all have difficult schedules, and while I'd love to be in the sun at all hours, that's not always the case. So I use a self-tanner moisturizer with SPF in my daily regimen of my skin care, to protect the skin from UV rays and at the same time add a healthy glow to my summer complexion.
3. Straight hair. Although I like my naturally curly hair, I like to experiment with smooth hairstyles. A trend for summer that can accompany any look, is a ponytail or loose smooth hair with wet effect. I also use Moroccan oil as it moisturizes my hair. Whether you go to the beach, the disco, or go out with your friends, this style is easy and will make you look elegant and effortless.
4. Your Best Beauty Accessory. I don't think there's anything better to accentuate your summer glow than a beautiful white smile. One of the products I like to use is the Colgate brush + bleaching pen® Optic White™. It is super practical and offers whitening without breaking any budget! (In addition, it is safe to use every day!).
5. Nude lips. I love trying new lipsticks, as they can accentuate your beautiful smile and complement any look. Although I like the garnet and red colors, the bright orange color is another summer trend that is super popular. However, a nude-colored lip can never go wrong. While I usually try to keep it matte, I add shine in the summer.
Have fun this summer, follow The advice of Leslie Grace, smile and share your photos with your friends!