Just as you adjust the closet for spring, you should also renew your skin care regimen, check out the tips for taking care of your skin in Spring that was shared by a certified dermatologist from AVEENO® Dr. Bertha Baum.
- This is a post compensated as part of AVEENO's ambassador blogger program®.
Just as you're not going to wear a coat in spring, the same goes for the products we use on the skin; we need to make some changes to help the skin adjust in this transition period.
We have time using the liquid bath creams and soaps from AVEENO's new collection® Skin Relief Gentle Scent, which are allergenic, for sensitive skin but have a mild aroma and act like fragrance-free creams.
Personally my skin is very dry, the cream can not be missing, especially after washing frets; also at night on the feet, because it is flip flops season and I do not like to have my heels dry; we also use it to moisturize the body after bathing with the body wash of the same line.
I invite you to read these tips and participate in the draw at the end of the post.
Tips for Caring for Your Skin in Spring
- Swap your moisturizing cream or lotion for a lighter one. In this season, our body tends to sweat more, a lighter moisturizer is recommended, such as those from the AVEENO Collection® Skin Relief Gentle Scent coconut or Oat and Chamomile that are formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex and has the perfect line of Coconut or Oat and Chamomile that are formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex and has the perfect line of Liquid lotions and soaps to renew your skin damaged by the intense winter cold, slightly scented and proven to soothe itching and relieve dry skin. The creams in their two aromas have a value of $9.99 dlls of 12 fl. in supermarkets and pharmacies.
- Take Frequent Baths. But don't overdo it, taking several showers a day can dry out your skin. To avoid dryness, apply the cream to wet skin, which contains colloidal oats and will help protect moisture from your skin. I recommend AVEENO® SKIN RELIEF GENTLE SCENT™ Body Wash — Soothing Oat and Chamomile and AVEENO® SKIN GENTLE GENTLE SCENT™ Body Wash — Nourishing Coconut ( $8) are priced suggested at stores and pharmacies for $ 7.49 dlls for 12 fl. Oz.
- Exfoliate your Skin for a Healthy Glow. A good exfoliation after the winter months can remove dry skin and dead cells and restore the glow and freshness to your skin. Doing this once a week helps moisturizers absorb better and match the texture of your skin. However, it is necessary to avoid rigorous cleanings as they could cause irritation.
- Carefully control your Exxposition in the sun and apply a lot of protection. Avoid excess sun and wear hats, appropriate clothing, and sunscreen. It is important to wear sunscreen all year round, but during spring use a broad spectrum SPF 30, waterproof and repeat the application every two hours during the day. Also remember to cover your face, arms, legs, neck, chest, and any other area of your body that is exposed to the sun.
- Don't Forget Your Hands, Feet and Lips! Our lips also feel the temperature changes. If you have them dry, use a cream or lip balm with moisturizing components. Spread your feet well with cream and then put on a pair of socks, this can change dramatically how they look and feel; even with your hands, give them cream and put on a pair of cotton gloves. You'll see the difference the next day!
Remember that these creams feature ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex, which contains natural colloidal oats to help seal moisture, oat essence to relieve and soothe dry skin and oat oil to help restore the moisture barrier of the learn more on your website www.aveeno.com.
Enter the Sweepstakes to earn (Finished)
AVEENO Collection® Skin Relief Gentle Scent (4 products).