I share some of my tips or tricks of the Samsung Galaxy S5 that have made my life easier and more practical.
* I am part of Verizon's VZWBuzz group and occasionally receive products for review.
A few months ago, I exchanged my iPhone 5 for a Samsung Galaxy S5, at first I uncovered the change, because it is the first time I used Android, but gradually I have discovered the functions it offers and I have been liking it. Sure, the iPhone is very easy to use and was my favorite pro some years, but the more I discover the Samsung Galaxy S5 the more I like and especially if you use it with a good network like Verizon Wireless, which by the way has the Verizon Edge program that allows you to make an upgrade e Faster than your device and for a limited time is offering $150 credit to your account when you switch to Verizon with each new Edge activation. smartphone.
I share my 5 favorite tricks of the Samsung Galaxy S5
1. Ultra Power Saving Mode. Without a doubt one of my favorites, I use so much my smartphone that the battery is running out soon, but this function allows you to extend the battery of your phone, when you activate the screen changes to black and white and leaves only the most important available, such as receiving and making calls texts, among others. To turn it on, just go to Settings<Ultra power=""></Ultra><On.></On.>
2. Use your Fingerprint for more Protection. You can use your fingerprint to unlock your phone, make paypal payments and buy other Samsung Galaxy services. Turn it on from your phone's Settings.
3. Increases the touchscreen or touchscreen sensitivity of the Samsung Galaxy. Now that it has been cold this function has served me a lot, when I have gloves on, you can make your Samsung Galaxy more sensitive, activate this feature from Settings<><Increase Touch Sensitivity. touch=""></Increase Touch Sensitivity.>
4. Access your USB Content. This feature is very useful when you don't have access to internet connection such as when you travel for example, you can connect your USB stick to watch your favorite movie or listen to music, open documents, etc. Just get ready before, because you need a cable that connects to the phone and USB, the cable is a Micro USB OTG that is very cheap, costs less than 3.00 dlls.
5. Smart Stay. It happened to you that you are reading on your Samsung Galaxy and suddenly it goes out? If it bothers you like Me that that happens, activate the Smart Stay, go to Settings<><Smart Stay esta función permite que la pantalla permanezca prendida mientras la estés viendo. stay="" esta="" función="" permite="" que="" la="" pantalla="" permanezca="" prendida="" mientras="" la="" estés=""></Smart Stay esta función permite que la pantalla permanezca prendida mientras la estés viendo.>
Come meet more Smartphone Cheats
These are just a few of the features I've just discovered on my Samsung Galaxy S5, if you want to know a few others and also have the opportunity to win awards attend the Twitter Party of #VZWBuzz this Friday, February 27, 2015 from 3:00-4:00 pm ET Theme "Smartphone Tips and Tricks" for RSVP send an email to theonlinemom.com (subject line: VBuzzZW) and includes your Twitter ID.
Every Friday they have a twitter party with technology themes. Immediately after the party do not miss the recap where there is another chance to win prizes.
Which of these features of the Samsung Galaxy S5 did you not know?