We all grow! The theme of the We All Grow Summit Conference I attended a few days ago with the expenses paid, thanks to UNilever's DOVE Dry Spray Antiperspirant and Ana Cruz de Rollos for Women, I learned that we all have a story to tell and can inspire others.
At the opening of the Conference at The Line Hotel in Los Angeles, we were greeted by Leonardo Rocco, the star stylist who shared Vive Mejor beauty tips, salutes and lived with bloggers and brand representatives in an informal setting, while we enjoyed snacks, drinks and the photo booth by the pool.
During the days of the Conference, Vive Mejor showed up with a stand to pamper attendees, mostly women, offered relaxing massages, manicures and snacks that we took advantage of between sessions.
Ana Cruz was one of six winners of the Contest organized by We All Grow in conjunction with Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant and Vive Mejor to celebrate the Art of Storytelling or Storytelling, which is essential for content creators like us.
Each of the winners had the opportunity to invite a blogger friend (bestie) with all the expenses paid and I was lucky that Ana Cruz of rollosparamujeres.com chose me as a guest!
The Storytellers winners closed the Conference with a brooch, the room was full and we were all excited even before we heard the stories of each of the six winners. Ana Flores, from Latina Bloggers Connect and Host of the Conference; introduced the Storytellers. As a master of ceremonies was Katy Murrillo Cano, who shared a funny story about her son.
One by one they went up to share the story with which they won the contest, standing on a stage is not easy, but they went up with incredible confidence to the stage, protected with Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant that dries as soon as it comes into contact with the skin, without leaving it in contact with the skin it also offers 48 hours of protection against odor and perspiration.
The Storytellers shared very emotional and inspiring stories, touched on different themes:
- Domestic violence. "You can't change anyone, but you can change yourself" Ana Cruz announcer of La Grande and blogger of rollosparamujeres.com.
- Overcoming. "If you have a Dream, do your best to achieve it" Jeannette Kaplún of Hispana Global.
- Face Fears. "You Are Much More Than Your Fear" Claudia Martinez of UnknownMami.
- Get out ahead. "Latinas Help Other Latinas" Lorraine Ladish by Viva Fifty.
- Love and Second Chances. History about the separation and future reunion with his mother. Carol Cain.
- Love and Strength. "Who does not have a dream to achieve is lost" Astrid Rivera of latinblah.
The attendees ended up with a lump in the throat and very excited about everything we heard and it didn't end there, they followed emotional moments to fire the attendees with Ana Flores, her daughter and her group of collaborators who made We All Grow a success!
Follow the Conversation and learn more about We All Grow Summit with the hashtag #WeAllGrow #MujerDove and #ViveMejor.