How to be a good host for a party without spending very much. With the holiday season, shopping, parties with friends and family, there is little time left to cook and be a good host.
As Latinos, our celebrations are very cheerful and as hosts, we like to look good with our guests, but that is not why we should run out of a penny, remember that we must leave a savings mattress for unforeseen expenses.
How to be a good host for a party without spending very much
- Save Money on Food. Not only are you looking for seasonal fruits and vegetables, compare prices, remember that several stores make a price match, match the price by carrying the brochures of other stores, look for the best deals, in some stores fresh food is cheaper, but in other canned and drinks can come out cheaper.
- If you are going to offer a cake to your guests, you can buy an inexpensive one and decorate it yourself, for example, an angel cake or a pound cake in any store, add fruit and cream chantilly, spread some Christmas colored sweets and you’re done!
- Save time in the kitchen. Use the oven to cook the main course, marinate the meat early, and a few hours before your guests arrive you put it in the oven, while you get dressed and finish the little details. You can also take advantage and put in at the same time some dessert, taking advantage of that you have already turned
- on the oven. Re-use the Decorations: Design yourself some centerpiece or ornament that can be used later, such as fresh fruit and vegetables in a transparent vase, look for red or green details in your decorations of past celebrations, sometimes we use tablecloths, napkins, cups and other decorations of these colors that we can recycle at Christmas
- .In my opinion, balloons are the best way to decorate, so economical and versatile. There are many ways to accommodate them, without the need to inflate them with helium, as that involves a separate expense. Here in the United States it is easy to hang them from the ceiling, with a curly ribbon and a tack, well-off look very ni
- ce. Receive your Guests with a clean House. A few days before the party or inn, do the heavier jobs, clean the blinds, fans and floors.
- Make a cinnamon tea, to offer your guests, the smell that releases the cinnamon will leave your house smelling at Christmas, cinnamon is economical, smells and tastes v
- ery rich. Guests staying at Home. If your guests are going to sleep, I recommend you prepare a place from before the day of the party, leave them a space in dolde to store and hang their things.
- In my case, my husband travels a lot, so he often brings me creams and some accessories that he does not use in hotels, with this you can prepare a basket in the baño with creams, rakes, cotton, etc. so that your guests feel comfortable.
Leave a Reply