Between my three kids and my dog, there are always stains and footprints all over the house, it is best to have a single cleaner that I can with all the work.
*This is a sponsored post in collaboration with SCJ and Walmart. This post was first written in Spanish: Que superficies limpia el Windex®
When my daughter arrives from school on the bus, Lex (my dog) is already standing at the front door, desperately waiting for her.
Brendita arrives and puts her hands on the glass to greet Lex… this is every afternoon. The good thing is, I always have Windex® brand cleaner on hand.
On rainy days when the lawn is wet, Lex stands at the door with his mud-filled paws waiting longing to enter the house.
You can tell the difference in these before and after pictures of my patio door.
In the car, we use it to clean mirrors and car glass, inside and out (This product is not recommended for cleaning polarized or tinted glass).
Old clothes you can use as rags to clean with Windex
- An old, dry, clean sock. (of those you never find the pair).
- Old or broken cotton T-shirts dry and clean.
- You can also use paper towels or even coffee filters.
This famous cleaner is very versatile and can be used for countless jobs, check the list below.
Surfaces you can clean with Windex ®brand
- Glasses and crystals (including those protected against UV rays. Polarized or dyed is not recommended)
- Stainless Steel
- Sealed granite
- Sealed marble
- Glass doors
- Glass-surface stoves
- Vinyl linoleum floors
- Laminate floors
- Lenses or Glasses
- Tables with glass surface
- Glass lamps
- Chromium accessories, such as keys or faucets.
- Photo frames and glass decorations
- Some electronics.
- Plastic surfaces (such as toys and blinds).
- Cut Glass Decorations.
- Ceiling fans.
- Garden furniture.
In my bathroom I use Windex® brand to clean mirrors, shower doors and granite sink, everything is free of scratches; cleaning with a single product saves me time and money.
You can easily find Windex® brand in the Walmart Cleaners section.
As you may know, Windex® brand is America’s number 1 glass cleaner! Clean the glass with shine and no grates.
What has been your experience with Windex® brand?
- Save time when cleaning dishes