This weekend we went to Moody Gardens Hotel, Spa and Convention Center in Galveston, Tx.
* Moody Gardens invited us to stay at your hotel. We receive supplementary passes for the attractions.
It is a good option if you plan to travel to Galveston or go on a cruise and plan to stay one or more nights. In the lobby they have a very nice fish pond.
If you are not staying at the hotel, you can also enter the park, admission costs $23.95 and Children $19.95.
In addition to the pool and water park, Moody Gardens has three spectacular Pyramids to entertain your family, each attraction comes at an extra cost; I'll talk to you later with more details and photos, so I'll tell you a little bit of what you can find:
- Rainforest Pyramid. (Piramide of Glass).
- Discovery Museum. (Piramide Rosa).
- Pyramid Aquarium. (Blue Pyramid).
- Colonel Paddlewheel Boat.
- Spa and Salon Full-Service.
- Formal and Informal Restaurant.
- Space for Conferences and Conventions.
- Moody Gardens Golf Course.
- Festival of Lights. (November and December).
- MG 3D Theater. The biggest screen in Texas.
- Ridefilm Theater.
- 4D Special FX Theater.
|Photo: Moody Gardens|
For more information about Moody Gardens visit Moodygardens.com/