Sea Life Grapevine Aquarium is an entertaining aquarium with more than 5,000 species located inside the Grapevine Mills Mall in Grapevine, TX, takes your kids to have fun, learn and explore.
*We receive supplementary entries
Close to DFW Airport and about 25 minutes from downtown Dallas, you will find Sea Life, an aquarium that will transport you to the bottom of the sea, the visit in Sea Life lasts about two hours.
Sea Life Grapevine is a two-story aquarium, where you can find and see up close different species of fish, seahorses, manta rays, jellyfish and all kinds of marine animals.
Check out the video to get an idea of what you can find at the Sea Life Aquarium in Grapevine, TX
At Sea Life Grapevine Aquarium :
- You're going through a 360-degree shark tunnel.
- You will see all kinds of marine animals.
- Shows with special schedules to learn and feed some species.
- Movie room where you can watch a film about animal conservation.
- They have special area for toddlers Children's Submarine, don't forget the socks!
- You can touch crabs and starfish at the Interactive Rockpool Experience
- For an additional cost you can take the exclusive Behind-the-Scenes tour, through the laboratory, food preparation and animal health areas; to learn how they care for the 5,000 creatures in the aquarium.
- And if your son, like mine likes marine animals, you can celebrate his birthday party, they have private salons.