SEA LIFE AQUARIUM is an interactive aquarium with more than 5000 species. Bring your kids to learn about life in the sea and have fun.
*We received complementary entries
Close to DFW Airport and about 25 minutes from downtown Dallas, you will find Sea Life, an aquarium that will transport you to the bottom of the sea, the visit in Sea Life lasts about two hours.
Sea Life Grapevine is a two-story aquarium, where you can find and see up close different species of fish, seahorses, manta rays, jellyfish and all kinds of marine animals.
THINGS YOU CAN DO AT SEA LIFE GRAPEVINE AQUARIUM
- You’re going to walk through a 360-degree shark tunnel.
- You will see all kinds of marine animals.
- Ejoy shows with special schedules to learn and feed some species.
- Movie room where you can watch a film about animal conservation.
- They have special area for toddlers Children’s Submarine, don’t forget the socks!
- You can touch crabs and starfish at the Interactive Rockpool Experience.
- For an additional cost you can take the exclusive Behind-the-Scenes tour, through the laboratory, food preparation and animal health areas; to learn how they care for the 5,000 creatures in the aquarium.
- And if your son, like mine likes marine animals, you can celebrate his birthday party, they have private salons.
To save time in line and money, I recommend buying tickets online at www.visitsealife.com/grapevine .
You can save up to 25% or buy a combo that includes entry to LEGOLAND Discovery Center, plus when you buy them online, the day you visit the aquarium, you form in a special, usually shorter row.
Plano Moms has a great list of bloggers recommendations with more things to do in Dallas as a family planomoms.com/kid-friendly-dallas