We go in and they take a photo that is optional, then they moved to LEGO® Factory Tour, to see how the Legos are made where they give a short and fun explanation about the process.
After that we enter one of the rides or mechanical games, the Kingdom Quest Laser Ride, it's for the whole family, it's a fair game, in which you get in a cart and during the tour you have to use the laser gun to shoot enemies that have capture gives to the princess. After this game, you can enjoy the rest of the attractions in the order you prefer.
Attractions you will find at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center :
- Kingdom Quest Laser Ride Ride. Mechanical game.
- Merlin's Apprentice Ride. Mechanical game.
- 4D Cinema with different short films.
- LEGO CITY: Forest Ranger Pursuit.
- Mountable cart track.
- Earthquake tables. Tables to build towers or buildings with LEGO to see how long they hold.
- LEGO® DUPLO® Village. Playground for younger children, with zoo animal theme.
- LEGO® City Play Zone & Fire Academy. Labyrinth type game to climb, slip, gym.
- Lego Racers: Build & Test. Lego car construction and testing area.
- LEGO® Girls – Princess Palace. Princess Castle with LEGO to build enchanted castles and karaoke to sing as a rock star.
- Dallas MINILAND® display of Dallas buildings made with LEGO.
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center. Tent with LEGO items.
- Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace. Attraction with display of interactive LEGOmodels.
- LEGO® Birthday party. Special rooms to make your children's parties.
- Coffee or Snack Area.
We have already toured all the attractions on our two visits, I recommend that if you plan to take your family, you buy the tickets online and arrive as early as you can so that you can enjoy in a relaxed way, all the attractions.
As you can see LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth is very complete, go with your family for a pleasant afternoon!