Uses of Aluminum foil in the kitchen. Make cleaning easier especially after parties and reunions with these time-saver tips.
Housework never ends especially after a party or reunion, which I love to host. That’s why I always try to make everything as easy and practical as possible to save time and effort.
Check out these useful Ideas by using aluminum foil paper in the kitchen so that you can enjoy yourself with your friends instead of cleaning and make it easier for you to prepare food, collect and clean everything after your reunion.
USES OF ALUMINUM FOIL IN THE KITCHEN
- Before lighting your charcoal grill, force it with Aluminum Foil to prevent food from sticking and to make it easier to clean.
- If you and your guests want the grilled corn and you want to avoid having black bits on your teeth from the burnt corn, wrap the corn in foil, grill it and enjoy it without it burning.
- After the bbq, sharing some of the food leftovers with your guests by wrapping the food in Heavy Duty Foil, so you don’t have pots missed.
- Take all Aluminum Foil you used to prepare food to clean your grill. Crush the ball-shaped foil and use it instead of a steel brush.
- Another typical use at home, place aluminum foil when you can’t find the lids of the recipients.
- As a typical Mexican, I try to heat tortillas for the guests and keep them at a good temperature. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil, it is practical and you do not have to dirty cloth napkins, nor containers.
- Same with baking sheets or trays. Wrap them before using them, it’s easier at the end just to remove the paper and rinse them.
- Use aluminum paper for some recipes like fish in foil.
There’s a lot of ways to use aliminun foil around the kitchen, share yours in the comments!
Leave a Reply