- Before lighting your charcoal grill, force it with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil to prevent food from sticking and to make it easier to clean.
- If you and your guests want the grilled corn and you want to avoid having black bits on your teeth from the burnt corn, use the Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil. Wrap the elote in the foil, put it on the grill and enjoy it without it burning.
- After the roast beef, be sure to fire your guests, sharing some of the food left, I do it always by wrapping the food in Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil, because if I don’t miss my pots! (The same applies to my children’s slices).
- Use all the Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil you used to prepare food to clean your grill. Crush the ball-shaped foil and use it to clean your grill instead of a steel brush.
- Another typical use at home, place aluminum foil when you can’t find the lids of the :).
- As a typical Mexican, I try to heat tortillas for the guests and keep them at a good temperature, I stir them in aluminum foil, it is practical and you do not have to dirty cloth napkins, nor containers.
- Just like i cook on trays or trays, it’s on the same paper and it’s easier at the end just to remove the paper and rinse the tray.
- To make steamed chicken or fish, such as my achiote chicken recipe, wallpaper potatoes and onions to roast them.
Reynolds Wrap® is providing the awards for this program at no cost to me. This program is not managed by Reynolds Wrap® or its affiliates but only by Improving My Home.