Valentine's Day is coming up and you don't have any money? Don't worry, check out these ideas to celebrate as a couple and live the love!
Expenses are accumulated, that if the gift, dinner and set aside the ride!
With a little creativity we can have a good time without going bankrupt, check out these ideas to celebrate as a couple without spending much!
Celebrate Love with your partner every day! Check the list and dare to celebrate love as you deserve, without embezzlement!
Ideas to celebrate as a couple without spending a lot
- Take a photo shoot or selfie shoot, make a romantic setting in a corner of your yard or house with some balloons and candles or even the Christmas fodes, prepare your cell phone and you're done!
- Make a special breakfast like these crepes with strawberries.
- Have a picnic in a famous park in your city, you can bring some sandwiches and some chocolate strawberries!
- Spend an afternoon cooking together and then watch a romantic movie or two!
- Visit a museum, most charge little and some are free!
- Give her a picture with your silhouette, for that you need a photo of you (kissing if you can) and follow the instructions in this article.
- Take a romantic bike ride or walk and kiss each corner! (street! eeeh!).
- Give her a romantic candlelit massage, you can use coconut oil or some massage cream.
- Make some hearts of cereal rice krispies or choco krispies for dessert.
- Make a playlist of romantic songs and dance with your partner after eating the hearts!
- Consent to your partner with some drinks made by you, such as a strained strawberry, sangria with fruits or a michelada with clamatos!
- Roasting chocolates in the light of the campfire can be very romantic, this recipe of S'mores can serve you.
- Make cupid arrows with tamarind like these!
- If you're bolder, tell him a few of these men's compliments or share one of the images!
Remember that the most important thing is that love flows and celebrate syllava every day, not just February 14th!