While traveling our skin suffers from changes in food, weather, and long flights, check how to take care of your skin when you travel.
I love to travel at any time of the year, I enjoy weekend trips and also the longest, by plane or road, like this summer’s when we spent almost two months in Mexico.
- A day before traveling do a deep cleanse on your face to remove dead cells.
- Moisturize your face and lips. You will arrive with a fresh look to your destination, which is great if it’s to some conference or event.
- Remember if traveling by plane the bottles must be 3 oz or less and be stored in a plastic bag with closure.
essential Travel Beauty products while traveling
- Makeup bag
- Moisturizing lotion with sunscreen (day and night)
- Makeup remover wipes
- Facial cleanser
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Body lotion
How to take care of your skin when you travel
- Remove makeup. Remove makeup, grease, and dirt that make skin look dull. That will prevent acne and stop the spread of bacteria on the pillow.
- Clean and moisturize your skin every night. At night wash your face and moisturize your skin and protect you from harmful UV rays.
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots. Pair your skin tone with a serum or dark spot corrector to help reduce discoloration and improve skin tone in two weeks.
- Moisturize your face. Use a sprinkler with mineral water and add a small amount of moisturizer, it will help with the luminosity of your skin and will reduce the lines of expression and the visible signs of aging.
- Sleep and relax your eyes. If you take a nap on the plane, apply some night cream around your eyes and then put on a sleeping mask, so you’ll look fresh and relaxed when you arrive at your destination, or if you’re going to read or watch a movie use a few eye drops, help lubricate and soften.
- Drink plenty of water. It helps you control calories, energize muscles, maintain kidney balance, and make your skin look beautiful and healthy!